The Super Car Championship is a thrilling competition that tests racers from all walks of life. It’s the ultimate combination of speed, skill, and daring. Average racers won’t make it past the quarter-finals, so you need to have the tenacity to make it to the very end.
Here’s What You Need to Know
To get ready for the Super Car Championship, here are some important facts you should know:
- Location: The championships span across six different cities
- Duration: The competition lasts over three months
- Cars: Drivers must have cars upgraded to street legal standards with racetrack-grade modifications
Rules You Should Follow
To ensure your safety as well as that of fellow racers and spectators, it’s important to abide by the championship’s rules of safety:
- No dangerous contacts or acts that could cause injury, either between vehicles or with any other parties.
- No use of any illegal substances in your vehicle.
- No excessive speeding or maneuvering.
- No aggressive driving styles.
Pull Through to the Winning Line!
With so many talented racers vying for the prestigious championship, every race will be a tough challenge. Be sure to take the time to prepare, practice and refine your skills over the course of the championship – practice makes perfect!
You can do it! Give it your all and pull through to the winning line. Good luck, and may the best racer win!